Trailer

Featured Video

Disclaimer: This blog is not associated with the actual game at http://o4games.com for any technical concerns please contact them directly. Thank You.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hey guys, 

I got to upload some videos, sorry but I still have lots more to make, but I'll finish it all up after my exams again. Some time around Nov 11, 2015 I'll get the companion skills updated and some of your suggestions to add on the website, but for now I'll leave you guys with some of the new companions that I got to get. I currently also cannot provide you guys information about the Supreme companions as I cannot afford it at all. Well here you go guys! ENJOY! :D

P.S. can anybody point me to a tutorial or video on Database Normalization? XD It's really confusing!! XD













No comments:

Post a Comment